Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I hope my youngest doesn't feel gipped out of mommy time! I know she doesn't know any different, so no harm done, but it seems as though any time I have free from the elder and her daycare buddy, I scurry to do housework or creative work or something else - and leave my younger to her own devices (well, of course free reign of the baby/toddler-friendly playroom, so perhaps she feels better than she would if I was right down with her the whole time!) I mean, I talk to her the whole time I'm doing dishes or dusting, or ... evidently blogging, but still mommy guilt creeps in, and I wonder if I should spend these five free minutes down playing with her. ... Alrighty, so I'll get down there right now until we need to go pick up big sister from school. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment