Monday, March 22, 2010

Buffalo Small Press Fair Saturday - Special Deal



I'm one of over 80 Western New York writers and publishers participating in the Buffalo Small Press Fair this Saturday, March 27th at the Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, 453 Porter Ave., Buffalo, NY.

It should be a blast - I know I look forward to meeting a bunch of people from the publishing world there! Hopefully sooner than later, I'll be on my way to being a publisher as well! Hope to see you at the Fair. Check out the list of fabulous authors and publishers who will be there at the site, http://www.buffalosmallpress.org/

In celebration of this event, I am discounting my remaining copies of Mother Muse, Awake Before Dawn, and Midnight Summons:

1 Copy of each of the three volumes, each personally signed at your request for only $30 ($40 value)

OR

1 Copy of Mother Muse and Awake Before Dawn, each signed, for only $20 ($26 value)

If you can't make it to the event Saturday, but would like to order copy/ies, let me know via email and we can arrange pick up or shipping (shipping is $2 each copy via USPS).

Email me at motherhood2009@yahoo.com with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment