Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disclaimer

For folks who may be joining me in my literary journey here, I'd like to disclaim that I don't tend to like to share my pieces (poetry, prose, even journaling) unless they are what I'd like them to be. I'm trying something new here, in sharing works in progress. Once they're publishable quality, I intend to market them to journals, etc.

I welcome your thoughts on the pieces you read here, and I'll try to create links to other great sites and great writers I've found along the way. I cannot guarantee regularity of those elements, though, as I have a very busy home and daycare life, and am of course spending my spare moments trying to spread the word about the pieces (including the three books I already have published).

Until next time, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment